• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where are they now?

Smokie

A Proud Australian
I wonder what has happened to these people, they used to be regulars for quite awhile?

Name .... Last Post

Kylie ... 23rd July 2002
Highwind7777 ... 5th July 2002
Poodle ... 15th June 2002

Lonman ... 5th September 2002 - He hasnt been in all that often as he used to be?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
When i was going through the user list yesterday, there are quite a lot of people who signed up a while ago and have 0 posts, or havent posted in a while, maybe its something to do with all the changes ???

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
i vaguely remember Highwind7777, not the others

Lonman pops in about once a month. don't know why. probably just bored with us :)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
back surgary? dam that don't sound gd.

e.p i recon u should have mass mailed every 1 when site changed/went down etc.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
What amil em and say "Hey the sites down, but if you visit us you already knew that. And hey, if you have'nt stopped by for a while.. don't bother ... it's down" :p

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
lol u could have said

"we are xp-erience dificulties......now on ntfs.org.......ooopppsss site buggered.....back on xp-erience, sorry 4 any confusion"

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
"Hey the sites down, but if you visit us you already knew that. And hey, if you have'nt stopped by for a while.. don't bother ... it's down"
hahah! well, its informative and amusing, what more could ye want :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy