Where are they now?

Smokie

A Proud Australian
I wonder what has happened to these people, they used to be regulars for quite awhile?

Name .... Last Post

Kylie ... 23rd July 2002
Highwind7777 ... 5th July 2002
Poodle ... 15th June 2002

Lonman ... 5th September 2002 - He hasnt been in all that often as he used to be?

When i was going through the user list yesterday, there are quite a lot of people who signed up a while ago and have 0 posts, or havent posted in a while, maybe its something to do with all the changes ???

i vaguely remember Highwind7777, not the others

Lonman pops in about once a month. don't know why. probably just bored with us :)

plese mail us all pr0n;) (or me @ least)

heheh, should do 2 runs ... one for pr0n and one for the goats

poodle pm'd me not too long ago, he has back surgery and was recovering.

back surgary? dam that don't sound gd.

e.p i recon u should have mass mailed every 1 when site changed/went down etc.

but then he'd have to do it again when it changed back :D

yeah but it'd keep ppl posted,any 1 widout mirc would have no clue + be lost 4 the sake of an email.

What amil em and say "Hey the sites down, but if you visit us you already knew that. And hey, if you have'nt stopped by for a while.. don't bother ... it's down" :p

lol u could have said

"we are xp-erience dificulties......now on ntfs.org.......ooopppsss site buggered.....back on xp-erience, sorry 4 any confusion"

cant raise his arms then, shame no typing or ****ing

"Hey the sites down, but if you visit us you already knew that. And hey, if you have'nt stopped by for a while.. don't bother ... it's down"

hahah! well, its informative and amusing, what more could ye want :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back