when drunk...

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

how are you in games?
i totally rule games always seem to slow down ... my aim is killer (its slow and VERY easy to aim) .. i go in the zone and i feel the mouse to be an extension of my arm really sweet feeling =p

how are you?

E

EMPIRETANK

after one bottle... i raped so hard... in rogue spear and we were laddering.. i literally got all the kills and all one shot kills.. they thought i was cheating so hard but i wasnt.. i was more relaxed and everything it was great. we still lost because they cheated lol but i owned the first map totally

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

hrehehe i think ill start to drink at LAN`s for real lol i massacre everyone .. but you have to admit its a sweet feeling hey =)

I

insaNity

It works for 1-2 drinks...after that it's all downhill! :)

But the ultimate is if I just play if I'm in a really good mood. But who wants to waste good moods playing games eh?

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

well downhill is not totaly true.. depends on the strengh of the drinks lol... i remember once seeing screenshots lol in mohaa man that was weird.. then i focused and it was ok.. for a little while.. 2 min... but the weird thg is i was almost playing with my eyes closed lol.... still killing but not as much.. lol

D

dijital

Originally posted by insaNity
It works for 1-2 drinks...after that it's all downhill! :)

But the ultimate is if I just play if I'm in a really good mood. But who wants to waste good moods playing games eh?
exactly :D

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

simple when after the party you cant sleep =p i mostly cant until i release dopamine from my system =p kill kill kill

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut