when drunk...

• Thread starter dArK_CyAnIdE
  • Start date
D

dArK_CyAnIdE

how are you in games?
i totally rule games always seem to slow down ... my aim is killer (its slow and VERY easy to aim) .. i go in the zone and i feel the mouse to be an extension of my arm really sweet feeling =p

how are you?

after one bottle... i raped so hard... in rogue spear and we were laddering.. i literally got all the kills and all one shot kills.. they thought i was cheating so hard but i wasnt.. i was more relaxed and everything it was great. we still lost because they cheated lol but i owned the first map totally

hrehehe i think ill start to drink at LAN`s for real lol i massacre everyone .. but you have to admit its a sweet feeling hey =)

It works for 1-2 drinks...after that it's all downhill! :)

But the ultimate is if I just play if I'm in a really good mood. But who wants to waste good moods playing games eh?

well downhill is not totaly true.. depends on the strengh of the drinks lol... i remember once seeing screenshots lol in mohaa man that was weird.. then i focused and it was ok.. for a little while.. 2 min... but the weird thg is i was almost playing with my eyes closed lol.... still killing but not as much.. lol

Originally posted by insaNity
It works for 1-2 drinks...after that it's all downhill! :)

But the ultimate is if I just play if I'm in a really good mood. But who wants to waste good moods playing games eh?

exactly :D

simple when after the party you cant sleep =p i mostly cant until i release dopamine from my system =p kill kill kill

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back