Whats you beer/drink of choice

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
6pack_hefeweizen.jpg

Mmmmm...soo good and mexican beer....

I like beer, i got into Belgian beer, I like Hoegaarden, but bud lite will always do...

Tittles said:
I love me some coors light :)

coors is good, but i would rather &*^&*^$#@%$#@&* those girls up.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you guys stop the annoying image quote. Seriously, no need to quote it three times in a row.

Beer = tastes like ****.

i ony saw mine and the question was whats your drink of choice, not what you dont like....so..what do yuo drink...jd, vodka, coke, pee??

Grandmaster said:
Could you guys stop the annoying image quote. Seriously, no need to quote it three times in a row.

Beer = tastes like ****.

Hey look a picture of Grandmaster:

t-sissy.gif

:laugh:

should i quote the pic and laugh....he he he....BANNED!!!! HA!

and the **** i think it starst with a d and end in k...so yea thats nasty, i think beer tastes like p***y...HA HA HA...i love beer

you know those girls in the pic they are at a maxim party, have you guys ever been to one? I been to 3 of them and so much fun, one of my friends is the prompter for them when they come into town in florida....

Spaten is good, so is Sol or Corona. I have been drinking Budweiser as my parents were down for a night and he bought a 20 pack.
I downed a 12 pack of coors light with shrimp and steak a couple weeks ago.

So, basicly anything.

Think I am gonna have my buddys step uncle get my some Bud Select this weekend since I am fixing his computer for him and I usually have close people by my stuff for fixing there computer haha

I think my list goes Coors Light,Bud Light,Bud Select,Budwiser,Busch Light,Busch,Natural Light,Blue Ribbon

Tittles said:
Think I am gonna have my buddys step uncle get my some Bud Select this weekend since I am fixing his computer for him and I usually have close people by my stuff for fixing there computer haha

I think my list goes Coors Light,Bud Light,Bud Select,Budwiser,Busch Light,Busch,Natural Light,Blue Ribbon

its like the top of the brew to the bottom of the brew...i drink blue ribbon when we play drinking games..works great and super cheap..

right now im drinkin pacifico eatn popcorn and a haagen-dasz bar..mm best dinner..

failurbydesign said:
its like the top of the brew to the bottom of the brew...i drink blue ribbon when we play drinking games..works great and super cheap..

right now im drinkin pacifico eatn popcorn and a haagen-dasz bar..mm best dinner..

I can only drink natural and blue ribbon if I bong it with my beer can bong or bong it normaly

There are two drinks in my book: Corona and Margarita !! Bring on the boat drinks and some Buffett !! All I need now is a Tiki Bar .....................

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back