• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Whats you beer/drink of choice

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Could you guys stop the annoying image quote. Seriously, no need to quote it three times in a row.

Beer = tastes like ****.

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
i ony saw mine and the question was whats your drink of choice, not what you dont like....so..what do yuo drink...jd, vodka, coke, pee??

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
Grandmaster said:
Could you guys stop the annoying image quote. Seriously, no need to quote it three times in a row.

Beer = tastes like ****.
Hey look a picture of Grandmaster:

:laugh:

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
should i quote the pic and laugh....he he he....BANNED!!!! HA!

and the **** i think it starst with a d and end in k...so yea thats nasty, i think beer tastes like p***y...HA HA HA...i love beer

technokid88

Part of a System
you know those girls in the pic they are at a maxim party, have you guys ever been to one? I been to 3 of them and so much fun, one of my friends is the prompter for them when they come into town in florida....

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
Spaten is good, so is Sol or Corona. I have been drinking Budweiser as my parents were down for a night and he bought a 20 pack.
I downed a 12 pack of coors light with shrimp and steak a couple weeks ago.

So, basicly anything.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Think I am gonna have my buddys step uncle get my some Bud Select this weekend since I am fixing his computer for him and I usually have close people by my stuff for fixing there computer haha

I think my list goes Coors Light,Bud Light,Bud Select,Budwiser,Busch Light,Busch,Natural Light,Blue Ribbon

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
Tittles said:
Think I am gonna have my buddys step uncle get my some Bud Select this weekend since I am fixing his computer for him and I usually have close people by my stuff for fixing there computer haha

I think my list goes Coors Light,Bud Light,Bud Select,Budwiser,Busch Light,Busch,Natural Light,Blue Ribbon

its like the top of the brew to the bottom of the brew...i drink blue ribbon when we play drinking games..works great and super cheap..

right now im drinkin pacifico eatn popcorn and a haagen-dasz bar..mm best dinner..

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
failurbydesign said:
its like the top of the brew to the bottom of the brew...i drink blue ribbon when we play drinking games..works great and super cheap..

right now im drinkin pacifico eatn popcorn and a haagen-dasz bar..mm best dinner..

I can only drink natural and blue ribbon if I bong it with my beer can bong or bong it normaly

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
There are two drinks in my book: Corona and Margarita !! Bring on the boat drinks and some Buffett !! All I need now is a Tiki Bar .....................

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown