What was the first concert you attended?

Originally posted by dadx2mj
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon tour. A long time ago

One of my favorite bands ever, I am really sad i never got to see them live, I did see roger waters 3 months ago.

When I was about 14 I went to Michael Jackson concert in the Amsterdam Arena. The only thing I remember about, that there was a lot of fire and smoke.

My first was last summer if i'm right, it was a festival called Parkpop, in the Hague, the netherlands, a few artists were Di-Rect (sucks), Within Temptation :D:D:D:D and Kane, wuz lot's of fun, a few weeks ago i went to ArtQuake, where my all time favorite Green Lizard was performing:D still have a headache:D

First concert was U2 back in '97 together with 90.000 people. been a fan ever since :)

Saw Stereophonics in Wolverhampton in '99, was a wicked night as well =)

Back when i was a little kid (like 6 or 7) my parents took me to a Beach Boys concert.

JJB

:) Quiet Riot... an all chick band called Girl's School opened for them. Must have been in the early 80's.

My first was Hawkwind in 1985(ish)

My most recent and possibly best was The Sisters of Mercy at Glasgow Barrowlands last year.

My most wierd was Tangerine dream in the late 80's - that was reallly strange!

Actually all these replies indicate quite a span in the age of our fellow users.

I'm guessing from teens to forties!

Or even older...

ur rite mubbers. there's us young teenagers + then there's iceman;)

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
When I was about 14 I went to Michael Jackson concert in the Amsterdam Arena. The only thing I remember about, that there was a lot of fire and smoke.

:D lol That would be the hair right - smokin'!

Greenday couple of months ago and The DreamBoys(do they count?) ;)

I was bored so...

Based on going to your first concert at age 14 (unless otherwise stated)

and a bit of guesswork as to the date of the concert (unless stated)

You're all HOW OLD!!
Oh yeah, and that it really was your first concert..

Zooker - 37
XsixForce - 32 (see attached JPG - found on internet via google!)
Electronic Punk - 16
Jewelzz - 19
Funky Dredd - 28
xxbigeyedfishxx - 20
Kermit - 36
gballard - 22
Henyman - 14 !!!
Kr0m - not an easy calc!
dadx2mj - 45
[CpK]Bastid - 24
Glaanieboy - 20
G-Lizard86 - 17
Oerficus - 19
Iceman - 36
PC-Dude - 15
Hipster Doofus - 38
New Disease - 15
Benny - 18
Sazar - 24
TwoZigZagColt - 24
Chrisuk - 17
PseudoKiller - 34
JJB6486 - 42
XPletive - 34
Mubbers - 31, That's me actually I'm 34
Evil Marge - 14, really?

Average 24.7 years.

Well anyway TTTFN

:p

you're wrong man...i'm just 15 lol, and marge allready has a daughter...so i don't think she's 14....

G-Lizard...

15 eh - nearly right. I did of course realisie that '86 was your year of birth! But not wanting to appear too clever I said 17.

Marge has a daughter, Lisa or Maggie?

:D

Yup Mubbers, you make a good Sherlock, you got my age right....I suppose you could have cheated tho, and looked at the age thread...:p

Nope honestly I just did the sums (pretty sad eh!) - I have just looked at the pics though and I reckon I'm gonna do pretty well!!!

Did you spot the deliberate mistake?

"... with that limp and the traces of salt on the shoe I should say, Watson, that our man works in the tanning factory and has recently dropped a bollock on his foot"

:p

Metal Years

Originally posted by xsivforce
My first concert was KISS with Queensryche opening. I must have been around 10.

Too funny! My band "Heathen" opened for Queensryche on 4 dates supporting their "Warning" tour.

THe first concert I went to was Blue Oyster Cult with Dokken opening.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back