what the hell is up at lokitorrent.com

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
After scamming people out of money to pay for a legal defense he abandoned he is developing a pay for downloads business model for P2P last I heard.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
LeeJend said:
After scamming people out of money to pay for a legal defense he abandoned he is developing a pay for downloads business model for P2P last I heard.
First part is true, not sure about the second part.

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
If the second part is true, he perhaps best change the name... Speaking of PR from hell, and he'd have no one to blame for it but himself...

And to think, I thought someone was going to say it was back after he got done scamming peeps. Come to think of it, if this dude would get into either politics or used car sales, he'd probably fit in ;)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I don't blame the owner of the site. I blame all the stupid and gullible people who believe everything they see on line .. It makes me laugh to see that though, people were more willing to send the dork a couple bucks to "Supposedly" fight against people, instead of spending a couple of bucks on teh programs they were stealing.

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
they died a long time ago pal. Why im not sure but then again they did scam people out of $$$CASH$$$ Sometimes im glad I didnt donate anything to them. Then again I didnt really visit there site frequently :D:D:D:D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel