what the hell is up at lokitorrent.com

jimi_81

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
http://lokitorrent.com/

just cuz im curious. i hit up the site.
got redirected to a temp site...

i thought this guy got sued?
all the domains seem to be registered to webbsense.com?

WIERD.

After scamming people out of money to pay for a legal defense he abandoned he is developing a pay for downloads business model for P2P last I heard.

LeeJend said:
After scamming people out of money to pay for a legal defense he abandoned he is developing a pay for downloads business model for P2P last I heard.

First part is true, not sure about the second part.

if that second part is true iit's one hell of a dishonest way to raise captial....

If the second part is true, he perhaps best change the name... Speaking of PR from hell, and he'd have no one to blame for it but himself...

And to think, I thought someone was going to say it was back after he got done scamming peeps. Come to think of it, if this dude would get into either politics or used car sales, he'd probably fit in ;)

I don't blame the owner of the site. I blame all the stupid and gullible people who believe everything they see on line .. It makes me laugh to see that though, people were more willing to send the dork a couple bucks to "Supposedly" fight against people, instead of spending a couple of bucks on teh programs they were stealing.

they died a long time ago pal. Why im not sure but then again they did scam people out of $$$CASH$$$ Sometimes im glad I didnt donate anything to them. Then again I didnt really visit there site frequently :D:D:D:D:D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back