• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What the F***

neontempest

OSNN One Post Wonder
I was about to watch the Simpson's Tonight and there was a warning that made me say “WHAT THE F***!?!?” At the Beginning of the show there warning that said “Warning Parental Discretion is advised. This program contains discussion of homosexual activity and same sex marriage.”

Last edited:
You shouldn't be watching the Simpsons then should you :p lol
Strange... you sure it wasn't part of the programme? like a joke they thought of putting in or something lol

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
it is Fox after all...fox is trying to become a 24 hour a day info mercial for the maniacs, extremeists and traitors that are trying to turn America into a theocracy

beware...this is where we are today

Ohzopants

My mom thinks I'm cool
It makes perfect sense to me...
Fox doesn't want to offend morons and bible thumpers, they're the ones who actually take the time to write letters of complaint. The rest of us are normal people who don't actually take cartoons seriously. That message just wasn't meant for you.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
they put it up because there was/is talk about gay stuff and someone is suppose to come out of the closest on the show. I was listening to it on the radio.

Aprox

Political User
There just covering their ass.. I am watching that episode right this second.. its funny :) And I could see some uptight religious fanatics or lamers compaining about it, so it was wise for fox to have the caption. I would rather have warnings then not have it at all. Its a small price to pay to get some good wholesome laughter :)

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict
Aprox said:
There just covering their ass.. I am watching that episode right this second.. its funny :) And I could see some uptight religious fanatics or lamers compaining about it, so it was wise for fox to have the caption. I would rather have warnings then not have it at all. Its a small price to pay to get some good wholesome laughter :)
I agree. The episode was pretty good also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies