What the F***

neontempest

OSNN Newbie
I was about to watch the Simpson's Tonight and there was a warning that made me say “WHAT THE F***!?!?” At the Beginning of the show there warning that said “Warning Parental Discretion is advised. This program contains discussion of homosexual activity and same sex marriage.”

Last edited:
You shouldn't be watching the Simpsons then should you :p lol
Strange... you sure it wasn't part of the programme? like a joke they thought of putting in or something lol

Oh no. It was the full all out Warning.

And I like the Simpsons ...That and Family guy is later on FOX

Last edited:
it is Fox after all...fox is trying to become a 24 hour a day info mercial for the maniacs, extremeists and traitors that are trying to turn America into a theocracy

beware...this is where we are today

It makes perfect sense to me...
Fox doesn't want to offend morons and bible thumpers, they're the ones who actually take the time to write letters of complaint. The rest of us are normal people who don't actually take cartoons seriously. That message just wasn't meant for you.

they put it up because there was/is talk about gay stuff and someone is suppose to come out of the closest on the show. I was listening to it on the radio.

Blame Bart, he should have stayed in the closet. I always knew that whole show was Gay...

There just covering their ass.. I am watching that episode right this second.. its funny :) And I could see some uptight religious fanatics or lamers compaining about it, so it was wise for fox to have the caption. I would rather have warnings then not have it at all. Its a small price to pay to get some good wholesome laughter :)

Aprox said:
There just covering their ass.. I am watching that episode right this second.. its funny :) And I could see some uptight religious fanatics or lamers compaining about it, so it was wise for fox to have the caption. I would rather have warnings then not have it at all. Its a small price to pay to get some good wholesome laughter :)

I agree. The episode was pretty good also.

sraycoz said:
i blame janet jackson..
Yeah blame her .. but the real blame is on the wacko in office and the nut in charge of the FCC. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back