• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What Is Winkju.exe

C

crasher

What is this task? it keeps startin to run by itself and sucks lots of processor power?? Believe its also stopping me run Task Manager from time to time.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Off topic: BUT SEE ICEMAN'S, UHH, STUFF?

'no longer posting - done'

[edit]nevermind, he just changed it *CONFUSION*[/edit]

It's better to leave it alone Matt. No use airing something silly like what happened. I just got pissed at a certain Mod. who will go nameless. I consider the matter over and done with.

But I'm happy to be posting again.... I'll wait a couple days then resume my Superhero status.

God, if you can't laugh at yourself, then your not trying hard enough. ;)

crasher,

be advised that virus u have will change it's name almost everytime u delete one of it's files,

some of the file names it uses is style winkera.exe, winkju.exe, etc.

good luck :(

C

crasher

yeah, noticed that it changed its name a few times!!

Cleaned the virus out now, used the removal tool. Would just like to say thanks very much guys, your quick response allowed me to sort this out straight away. Very impressed!! Thanks again.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu