What Is Winkju.exe

C

crasher

What is this task? it keeps startin to run by itself and sucks lots of processor power?? Believe its also stopping me run Task Manager from time to time.

Is that the correct spelling? I can't find anything on that so far.

Me either. I searched Yahoo, Microsoft, and Symantec Security Response.

Off topic: BUT SEE ICEMAN'S, UHH, STUFF?

'no longer posting - done'

[edit]nevermind, he just changed it *CONFUSION*[/edit]

The Iceman can find anything, never doubt the Iceman.

mahahahahahaahah

Yes, I'm back got over my little spat. :D

What spat? I don't get it? EXPLAIN MISTER!

well then crasher, hate to tell you, but you have the klez virus. follow the link above to remove it. good luck.

It's better to leave it alone Matt. No use airing something silly like what happened. I just got pissed at a certain Mod. who will go nameless. I consider the matter over and done with.

But I'm happy to be posting again.... I'll wait a couple days then resume my Superhero status.

God, if you can't laugh at yourself, then your not trying hard enough. ;)

Ok, thanks for the help. Will give it a run and see what happens. Cheers

crasher,

be advised that virus u have will change it's name almost everytime u delete one of it's files,

some of the file names it uses is style winkera.exe, winkju.exe, etc.

good luck :(

yeah, noticed that it changed its name a few times!!

Cleaned the virus out now, used the removal tool. Would just like to say thanks very much guys, your quick response allowed me to sort this out straight away. Very impressed!! Thanks again.

you are welcome (even though I didn't do anything).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back