• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What happened while I was away?

E

Eve

I'm kinda confused here. Before I went on holidays we had all just changed to NTFS.org. When I come home it's gone and I find that xp-perience is back up and running. What happened? Did I miss something big? :confused:

L

laptop

Good question Eve, my NTFS bookmark kept pulling a 404 and I had already deleted the xp-erience bookmark and I knew a big forum like this hadn't pulled the plug. I found the site
via a search engine again, I hadn't been able to get here for a while :(

Where did you go on your holiday? :)

E

Eve

Oh! So we're changing again? Damn it. I prefer XP-erience myself. But if it's more stable on NTFS...................You're the boss! ;)

S

stuy_b

I like operating equipment!, I'll be site foreman!!.. urr christ that sounds dodgy!!("I like operating heavy equipment") lol :D

Smokie

A Proud Australian
You know I would love to help with the next move, but I have this dicky knee problem so I will just sit back and watch.

Besides, it's not good for an old fella to work to hard :D

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Dicky Knee? You do know Hey Hey It's Saturday is over? I think Dicky went to live with his uncle who is a boxer, Kid Knee. Hang on a minute it could have been his dad, Syd Knee.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis