What happened while I was away?

E

Eve

I'm kinda confused here. Before I went on holidays we had all just changed to NTFS.org. When I come home it's gone and I find that xp-perience is back up and running. What happened? Did I miss something big? :confused:

Good question Eve, my NTFS bookmark kept pulling a 404 and I had already deleted the xp-erience bookmark and I knew a big forum like this hadn't pulled the plug. I found the site
via a search engine again, I hadn't been able to get here for a while :(

Where did you go on your holiday? :)

The new server had some problems, so we decided to fll back until we were 100% ready this time :)

Oh! So we're changing again? Damn it. I prefer XP-erience myself. But if it's more stable on NTFS...................You're the boss! ;)

well it wasn't more stable on ntfs and thats why we are back :)

Originally posted by dabomb
lol so we are gonna move again :D i like moving. :D

Grrrrrrrrr.
if moving again means another 3 days without xperience/ntfs then please dont...

Originally posted by dabomb
lol so we are gonna move again :D i like moving. :D
Excellent, since you like moving you get the heavy furniture :D :p

*lol* Good one Jewelzz

Dabomb: next time I move are you free to help? ;)

I like operating equipment!, I'll be site foreman!!.. urr christ that sounds dodgy!!("I like operating heavy equipment") lol :D

You know I would love to help with the next move, but I have this dicky knee problem so I will just sit back and watch.

Besides, it's not good for an old fella to work to hard :D

Dicky Knee? You do know Hey Hey It's Saturday is over? I think Dicky went to live with his uncle who is a boxer, Kid Knee. Hang on a minute it could have been his dad, Syd Knee.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back