What happened to all the downloads?

A

adamg

I remember a while back there were a heap of downloads, themes and other toys etc.

now there are only a select few downloads and NO THEMES. what happened?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Its stuff we ened to re-add as we get our ahnds on t, not many people submit files to us anymore, but the feature is there.

We are still trying to build up the site since we started having rpoblems during the summer, once we are on teh new servers with the new look, we can start working on adding all our content back :)

Posted by Electronic Punk
Its stuff we ened to re-add as we get our ahnds on t, not many people submit files to us anymore, but the feature is there.

We are still trying to build up the site since we started having rpoblems during the summer, once we are on teh new servers with the new look, we can start working on adding all our content back :)
g0hd... hes drunk again :p

translation: We will put more uploads up as we get them, we need more ppl submitting good stuff (Submit stuff here)

and also Look out for XP-erience.org // V.2 :)

MdSalih

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
Posted by adamg
I remember a while back there were a heap of downloads, themes and other toys etc.

now there are only a select few downloads and NO THEMES. what happened?
go to Tweaks section, Dealer has done great job there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut