What happened to all the downloads?

A

adamg

I remember a while back there were a heap of downloads, themes and other toys etc.

now there are only a select few downloads and NO THEMES. what happened?

yea what did happen....there was alot of stuff before, why dont we got that anymore ???

Its stuff we ened to re-add as we get our ahnds on t, not many people submit files to us anymore, but the feature is there.

We are still trying to build up the site since we started having rpoblems during the summer, once we are on teh new servers with the new look, we can start working on adding all our content back :)

Posted by Electronic Punk
Its stuff we ened to re-add as we get our ahnds on t, not many people submit files to us anymore, but the feature is there.

We are still trying to build up the site since we started having rpoblems during the summer, once we are on teh new servers with the new look, we can start working on adding all our content back :)

g0hd... hes drunk again :p

translation: We will put more uploads up as we get them, we need more ppl submitting good stuff (Submit stuff here)

and also Look out for XP-erience.org // V.2 :)

MdSalih

I used to be able to touch type, but this damn crap cheap keybooard does not have any of it!

do you guys want any kind of good program or just stuff for windows and tweaking ?

Posted by adamg
I remember a while back there were a heap of downloads, themes and other toys etc.

now there are only a select few downloads and NO THEMES. what happened?

go to Tweaks section, Dealer has done great job there.

Now that we have the new server up and running..we should be getting all the content back soon..;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back