What are the age ranges here?

Looks like the only thing good going for you Gnu, an Aussie girlfriend tho not sure about the 4 kids bit :D

I'm 33 with a
deadend job ------ (Repair Karaoke Machine)
no goal ------------- (Whatever)
no money ---------- (Loan denied )
no honey ----------- (Not totally un-ex-perienced) ;)
no life ....

33, married (1) kid I don't see! But I pay for!!!!:mad: Hey but thats life. Should have said happily married.:D

Originally posted by Armis36
33 single dad of two (11 & 10)
And if there are any single women out there...I'm 6' 185 lbs. & i wear handcuffs and carry a nightstick :D
Heh. You and I are so similar. 31 Single dad of two (10 & 6) 6' 2" 225. Handcuffs and nightstick but am not a cop. ;) And where are the single women?!?!

Originally posted by totoru
I'm 33 with a
deadend job ------ (Repair Karaoke Machine)
no goal ------------- (Whatever)
no money ---------- (Loan denied )
no honey ----------- (Not totally un-ex-perienced) ;)
no life ....

Living down in the Bay Area, CA is why you don't have any money.

But I am not any better off up here in Sacto. either and alot older then most here.:eek:

19, born in Orange, TX, raised here in Virginia Beach, VA (Navy family, go figure ;))

Currently a student at ECPI Va Beach Campus, majoring in Computer Network Technology, finishing classes up in October, hoping to get a decent job right out (jobs are plentiful in my area, and I've got my A+ Cert which will look good on my resume, and I'm taking the Fiber Optics Installer Exam tomorrow, Net+ coming in a month or two), and for right now to get some money rolling while in school I work at a near-by JCPenney as a stock rep.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Heh. You and I are so similar. 31 Single dad of two (10 & 6) 6' 2" 225. Handcuffs and nightstick but am not a cop. ;) And where are the single women?!?!

And we're both from West Texas! Must be something in the water.

WHERE ARE ALL THE WOMEN? THERE ARE 2 GOOD LOOKIN' SINGLE WEST TEXAS MEN HERE.....WHY ISN'T THERE A STAMPEDE OF GIRLS YET? :D

<---23, living and going to college in Stillwater, OK. And if anybody asks, NO, I am not a Sooner fan. I go to the other state run university. :D

43 years and not counting. :rolleyes:
But I don't wanna grow up cause I'm a Toys R Us Kid. :p
Single Dad with three Daughters, ages 22... 21... and 19. But I'll always win, cause I'm crazier than them. :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Come on people - admit to your age - there has to be someone older than me at 55!!!!

I feel like such an old man, such a dirty old man, such a drunk dirty old man.

Don't ya'll ever forget - hopefully you will reach this level of "sexy senior citizenship" sometime!!

:p :p

Damnyank: -

It seems we are in the minority here: The world belongs to the young? You know this is true as we oldies have questions like: -

1. Mum: hairs seem to be growing out of my ears!!!!
2. Why need a hair dye?
3. Consider purchasing a hair nose trimmer or strimmer.

Live becomes more bearable with age or at least more understandable. Our children don't take any notice of our knowledge or opinions, as they are immortal. But for all this anyone my age (52) has not been involved in a major military conflict where millions died.

This is Kennedy's legacy.

Be lucky.

Dave In response to your post :

1. Who has hair?
2. Who has hair there? ( I think you are referring to the top of the head??)
3. What hair?

Beg to disagree with ya - my children do take notice of my knowledge and opinions - whenever anything goes wrong - they always ask why I did not tell them that???

BTW - I never want to see millions die - especially millions of allies!

It is soooo hard growing older and more senile and not knowing anything! If you don't believe me - ask anyone under 20!

:mad:

Who me ?

Im 30, in the mornings I feel like 40, at night I feel like 20 !
Not married, live with girlfriend (26), we have a dog (my buddy)

I have been fascinated with computers since I got my hands on a Commodore PET (Old school). Which was the first one in the school district - Arlington, TX.

Since then has become more of a passion then a hobby. Everything is self-taught, built networks, fixed networks, built PCs, always fixing somebody's PC, gonna start first IT job soon, I need to be on a computer to be happy! (Besides, working at the old man's company as a mgmt. consultant is not what I thought it would be...

Getting some Certifications next month, I know it wont make me more valuable, but noone will talk to me without it !

Any pointers/recommendations from you IT veterans ??

(not sure where I will end up in IT, yet I know I will probably have to start in Help/Desk-Troubleshooting)

not worried about the money - been there;it will come again

The good thing about Old Age, is Ya out live yer Enemies.:p

damnyank, I can remember being 15 and when my old man didn't know much, but at least by the time I was 25 he had learnt a lot??

My kids are also well taught, one word from me and they do as they like, wife and dog fit into the same category :D

And who needs hair on top, when ya sexy and good looking then ya sexy and good looking. no matter what. :rolleyes:

53 and growing young disgracefully :eek:

Originally posted by gonaads
53 years and not counting. :rolleyes:
But I don't wanna grow up cause I'm a Toys R Us Kid. :p
Single Dad with three Daughters, ages 22... 21... and 19. But I'll always win, cause I'm crazier than them. :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Damn Gonads, I didnt know you were 53, thats too cool :cool:

17. work in a resturant , make $8 or so (including tips). one more year till a high school diploma, and then off to my tertiary education, where, hopfully, i should become better qualified. oh, btw, damnyank, we both live in MS. but um, i don't really know where petal is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back