• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what about a topic solved icon

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i notice in this forum, when something is fixed, you say so with [Fixed] at the start of the thread.

what about if the users out there can click an extra tick box to show there is a working answer in the thread. this would make using the search feature a lot easier, saving bandwidth etc...

is this possible ? :cool:

yes - theoretically would be possible... maybe something for EP to look into if enough people would like to see this feature.

MdSalih

Well maybe Electronic Punk can code a hack for it and I can design the required icons. I'll need icons for no new fixed, new fixed, hot new fixed, hot no new fixed and closed fixed for every theme.

Originally posted by GoNz0
i notice in this forum, when something is fixed, you say so with [Fixed] at the start of the thread.

what about if the users out there can click an extra tick box to show there is a working answer in the thread. this would make using the search feature a lot easier, saving bandwidth etc...

is this possible ? :cool:
That sounds great! :)

I was giving you the required images in zipped format so atfer you code the hack, you can use them right on the spot (Simply they are the regular icons but colorized green)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies