what about a topic solved icon

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i notice in this forum, when something is fixed, you say so with [Fixed] at the start of the thread.

what about if the users out there can click an extra tick box to show there is a working answer in the thread. this would make using the search feature a lot easier, saving bandwidth etc...

is this possible ? :cool:

yes - theoretically would be possible... maybe something for EP to look into if enough people would like to see this feature.

MdSalih

Well maybe Electronic Punk can code a hack for it and I can design the required icons. I'll need icons for no new fixed, new fixed, hot new fixed, hot no new fixed and closed fixed for every theme.

Made them right now!
Just green colorized verisons of the regulars

Originally posted by GoNz0
i notice in this forum, when something is fixed, you say so with [Fixed] at the start of the thread.

what about if the users out there can click an extra tick box to show there is a working answer in the thread. this would make using the search feature a lot easier, saving bandwidth etc...

is this possible ? :cool:

That sounds great! :)

Really good idea, saves threads getting lost without being resolved

ViperSnake, just attach a jpg, gif or png... don't zip it

I was giving you the required images in zipped format so atfer you code the hack, you can use them right on the spot (Simply they are the regular icons but colorized green)

it is a great idea, would help lots when searching :cool;

simple ideas are the best and this is both...

I'm subscribing so I'll know when it's available ;)

I'll 2nd, or 3rd... or 28th this idea, cause it's a good one. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back