• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Weekly poll (February 4th)

What is your favorite tv show?

• Desperate Housewives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSI

• Law And Order SVU

• Law And Order CI

• American Idol

• Monk

• Bones

• Prison Break

• Andy Griffith Show

• The Sopranos

• Buffy The Vampire Slayer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Well folks,
after a long while the poll is back. As always give suggestions to what next weeks poll should be. I will post a new thread for each poll. This weeks poll is:
What is your favorite tv show, I know there are different genres but think hard.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Grandmaster said:
Added Lost to the list and voted for it.

How could you forget it?! :p
I dont like lost, i think the plot line is stupid. And yes i did forget it. i would have put that over deadwood

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
vanquished said:
I dont like lost, i think the plot line is stupid. And yes i did forget it. i would have put that over deadwood
/checks Lost thread in entertainment forum, for thread size

Well, you certainly know how to start an argument :D

Anyhow, voting on one absolute favorite would be difficult. There are several shows that I follow closely, and could count as favorites if you will. Some of them aren't on there also, like the Stargates... Good too, as there's more then 1 night in a week, and with several shows, when one is in reruns, another isn't necesarily :D

Aprox

Political User
I picked 24... but realized that Lost was at the end of the list... (doh!) so my pick is really for Lost. Both great shows though!

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
:)
vanquished said:
Well folks,
after a long while the poll is back. As always give suggestions to what next weeks poll should be. I will post a new thread for each poll. This weeks poll is:
What is your favorite tv show, I know there are different genres but think hard.
The point was to make you have to choose. For me there is a three way tie of House, 24, and Family Guy. In the end i said it had to be 24.
- Jack

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
At the moment, Lost.

Otherwise, it's hard to say, quite a few good shows there, too much variance in the types of show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies