• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Well folks,
after a long while the poll is back. As always give suggestions to what next weeks poll should be. I will post a new thread for each poll. This weeks poll is:
What is your favorite tv show, I know there are different genres but think hard.

Please, if you view it vote on it. It would make me feel better:).
- Jack

hmmm... All of those are US progs...

I'd have to say the only interesting one for me is Myth Busters. lol

Added Lost to the list and voted for it.

How could you forget it?! :p

Grandmaster said:
Added Lost to the list and voted for it.

How could you forget it?! :p
I dont like lost, i think the plot line is stupid. And yes i did forget it. i would have put that over deadwood

vanquished said:
I dont like lost, i think the plot line is stupid. And yes i did forget it. i would have put that over deadwood

/checks Lost thread in entertainment forum, for thread size

Well, you certainly know how to start an argument :D

Anyhow, voting on one absolute favorite would be difficult. There are several shows that I follow closely, and could count as favorites if you will. Some of them aren't on there also, like the Stargates... Good too, as there's more then 1 night in a week, and with several shows, when one is in reruns, another isn't necesarily :D

OK voted, but you are holding a gun to my head, because there are several there that I watch.

family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked 24... but realized that Lost was at the end of the list... (doh!) so my pick is really for Lost. Both great shows though!

I refuse to vote because Commander in Chief is not listed :(

:)
vanquished said:
Well folks,
after a long while the poll is back. As always give suggestions to what next weeks poll should be. I will post a new thread for each poll. This weeks poll is:
What is your favorite tv show, I know there are different genres but think hard.
The point was to make you have to choose. For me there is a three way tie of House, 24, and Family Guy. In the end i said it had to be 24.
- Jack

Well out of all of those I only have watched lost.

Tough choice between Lost and 24. I chose Lost.

I refuse to vote, because I refuse to have to chose 1 show only :D

At the moment, Lost.

Otherwise, it's hard to say, quite a few good shows there, too much variance in the types of show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back