• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Wanted] HL2 voucher

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
have looked every where and can't find out that someone is trying to get rid so if anyone here has one or knows where I can find one let me know

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
it's a coupon that people received in some of their boxes when they bought a radeon 9600 or 9800 for hl2

L

Lee

Wel I asked what HL2 stands for, but I googled and found what it mean't but thanks for the further information, some guy is writing about them at neo as we breathe!

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political User
I have one that i have no use for. I don't much care for the game i just needed a new graphics card. i figure the game will retail for 50.00 usd so i'll let the coupon go for 25.00 usd.

Taggert_LOA said:
I have one that i have no use for. I don't much care for the game i just needed a new graphics card. i figure the game will retail for 50.00 usd so i'll let the coupon go for 25.00 usd.
ok if the games going for 50 then you should atleast try to sell it for 40. but whatever its ur call. Tuffgong should buy it from u then

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
Original CS is definitely alot more fast paced.
Still, nice to see what Source has to offer.
Good luck with coupon hunt Tuffgong!

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
also this is for you too prodj88...I will trade one of either doom 3, UT2004, or Far Cry for the voucher?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies