[Wanted] HL2 voucher

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
have looked every where and can't find out that someone is trying to get rid so if anyone here has one or knows where I can find one let me know

it's a coupon that people received in some of their boxes when they bought a radeon 9600 or 9800 for hl2

Wel I asked what HL2 stands for, but I googled and found what it mean't but thanks for the further information, some guy is writing about them at neo as we breathe!

Yeah, i'm sure theres just loads of people wanting to give a copt of HL2 away :)

I was selling mine for £20 a while back but its suddenly become useful. :)

I have one that i have no use for. I don't much care for the game i just needed a new graphics card. i figure the game will retail for 50.00 usd so i'll let the coupon go for 25.00 usd.

Taggert_LOA said:
I have one that i have no use for. I don't much care for the game i just needed a new graphics card. i figure the game will retail for 50.00 usd so i'll let the coupon go for 25.00 usd.
ok if the games going for 50 then you should atleast try to sell it for 40. but whatever its ur call. Tuffgong should buy it from u then

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how you want your money

Paypal if you got it?

Just had a damn fine game of Aztec :)
I like it alot1 :)

oh EP shhhhhh!
where's taggert...lol

Original CS is definitely alot more fast paced.
Still, nice to see what Source has to offer.
Good luck with coupon hunt Tuffgong!

also this is for you too prodj88...I will trade one of either doom 3, UT2004, or Far Cry for the voucher?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back