Wallpapers... Post and Request

Thanks guys.. I don't know why I want it.. I just want it.. :) I thought I had it somewhere but I can't find it anywhere.. :) To much crap on ones comp I suppose.. :D Cheers!!

Edit: Found the one I was lookin for... :) Here it is..

Attachments

• Where Are You Going.jpg
    Where Are You Going.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 417
A couple with a little of humor :)

Attachments

• Problem_Solving_Flow_Chart.jpg
    Problem_Solving_Flow_Chart.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 167
  • ssdd.jpg
    ssdd.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 137
Beginning said:
I think this belongs back in here..... :) Does anyone else remember who did it? I remember.... :p

I remebmber the guy very well.....it was Zodiac,he got himself a new pc and a new child and then he disappeared

Are you sure?.... Now I'm starting to doubt myself :confused: :confused: ... As far as I remember Gonaads made it..... :grumble: :grumble: Now I'll have to chew on my own foot for a while... :( Man I thought I had that figured... Go figure!! :)

Ummmm... made what?

Anywyazzzzz, here be somethin I was playin wit... It started as a Pioneer Wallpaper, I kinda played with it.

^^take a dip^^

thekore said:
nice twist on the original :)

Beginning said:
The 3D Blue Orb Wallpaper a few posts back... Da*n I thought I had that one figured out.. :(

Cool wall.. :) Thanks for sharing.. :)

Heh, sorry, not me. But thanks anyway. :D

Nice image.. :) Great work... :) Do you do these from scratch or from another image?

Thanks.
Well, i use the car blueprints, as a reference and then build the parts.

Silvio said:
Thanks.
Well, i use the car blueprints, as a reference and then build the parts.

Blueprints? As in a picture of the car in question?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back