Wallpapers... Post and Request

a coupla walls I had on my hdd that I don't know much bout (ie I have no idea where they came from lol) plus my current wall...

Last edited:
Here's one I threw together last nite.

^^clickie ta make biggie^^
1152x864 PNG

I think this belongs back in here..... :) Does anyone else remember who did it? I remember.... :p

Attachments

• 3D Blue Orb.jpg
    3D Blue Orb.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 437
:glare: .... Smart guy... Something I'd never be able to do... :) Beyond my capabilityies.. :)

can i get a wallpaper version of that pic? it gets all nasty when i enlarge it.

TittleBitties said:
can i get a wallpaper version of that pic? it gets all nasty when i enlarge it.
Which one are you talking about?

It is a wallpaper version. What size are you looking for?

Beginning said:
:glare: .... Smart guy... Something I'd never be able to do... :) Beyond my capabilityies.. :)

:p Well, I thought ya could. :D

nvm it just didnt load right the first time i guess.

Thanks ~bk.. I've been away.. Goonads.. you nasty human you....... You know who made it, quit trying to confuse everyone.. :) Hehehehehe....

Oh.. I forgot.. Anyone have that Alternate Bliss wall that has the tree in the middle?

Hey BK where can i find the Virtual Insanity wallpaper, The one on your site.

Hey, nice addition to the collection ~bk.. The first ones just to small though.. :)

But..... Thats not the one I was searching for though.. :) I think someone made a mod of it and called it 'longhorn bliss' , or 'where do you want to go today', or something like that.. :)

I think I've heard of 'Where do you want to go today'. Will look for it.

I have some at home on my PC (Piece-a Crap :D). At work atm, so ain't got none here. I'll look when me gets home.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back