Wallpapers... Post and Request

thanks guys, i found it last night, it was included with the plex m4 theme

A quick Halo 2 wall that I made.
smile.gif

I was wondering if anybody can make a dirtbike wallpaper for me. I would like something with Yamaha. Anything with a Yz125,Yz250,Yz250f, or Yz450f. Of course rep points will be award and will try to think of somethin else for makin the wallpaper.

@Beginning: Thanks, man.

@TittleBitties: I'm going to try and make one for you.

What do you think of this TittleBitties?

Way nice ~bk :)

Ooooo Ooooo... do one same as, but with silhouette of d00d jumpin on one. Big, but kinda transparent. Sorta off to the side of sorts. like from the X Games or somethin. That would be saaaaweet. :)

Or not. :D

Somethin like this...

Now mind you this is your wallpaper I just borrowed. It is not in any way a real thing, it's just an example... a test.

Please don't kill me :D

Last edited:
Ahh.. it looks cool gonaads. I know what you mean. I'll try that when I get home.
smile.gif

Yeah i like that idea too...if it isnt too much trouble could u use a 250f or 450f instead. If not thats ok. Also I just noticed i have to spread my rep points before i can give u anymore. Once i can i will give u some but i cant right now.

Don't worry about the reputation points. I'll try to make another one.

that isnt a yz 250 :S

If u could do how naads did but use a yz250 and then have a pic in the background like naads did. I would do this all myself but i dont have anything to do it with cept paint :p.

Sorry for all the trouble man...

here ya go...

Attachments

• 05_YZ450f_blu_1_3528.jpg
    05_YZ450f_blu_1_3528.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 106
damnit...i forgot to say that i posted a 450f instead since i wanted to put that on. O well...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back