Wallpapers... Post and Request

I messed with it a bit, smoothed out the skies edges and some of the water also. I think it looks better. But not what it should be. I also colored up another one just for difference. They are not what is normally seen. But it's all practice. :)

So Critics... on your marks... get set... GO! :p

Last edited:
That looks promising gonaads.. It's looking like the proggie has potential.. :) Cool!!

Still tryin ta figure out all the settings. But I guess that's the way ya learn. :D

Request from ~hsn. "Cruising Boxters" - my mod of the original Porsche background.
smile.gif

Note that the dark line at the top is a pseudo-shadow for the taskbar placed at the top of the screen (as seen in this shot). Can be easily removed in an image editor if you don't want it.

Attachments

• Cruising_Boxters.jpg
    Cruising_Boxters.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 169
Nice background NetRyder.. Thanks for posting.. All of my desktops have the shadow also, but I use a separate Sam config to do it.... Put it in the Startup folder and it's always where it belongs.. :)

Noooooooo... Some desktops don't have wallpaper. :D

Dark Bliss Background

Hey guys, a darkened version of bliss used to be available on this site, back in the xp-erience.org days i think. kinda looked like a stormy sky, does anyone know where to find it?

Funny you mention that--it's my current wallpaper. I love clouds! And I've attached the file. :)

Attachments

• Dark Bliss.jpg
    Dark Bliss.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 861
i likely...gonna put it as my wallpaper too :). Thanks unwonted

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 194
  • darkbliss.jpg
    darkbliss.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 804
  • bliss_wall.jpg
    bliss_wall.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 281
  • bliss_wall2.jpg
    bliss_wall2.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 385

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back