w00 Mitchell and Webb UK GetAMac ads

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
I just got a text from a friend of mine who is big into Peep Show and he told me that Mitchell and Webb the two main actors in the series are now the UK face of the Apple Mac vs PC ads in the UK

UK Mac vs PC ads

Bill Gates will be on The Daily Show tonight and will come face-to-face with the "PC" from the commercials (I forget the guys name).

Pretty funny commericals. I like the Virus and Restarting ones.

madmatt said:
Bill Gates will be on The Daily Show tonight and will come face-to-face with the "PC" from the commercials (I forget the guys name).

John Hodgman, I think.

cool, the January 23rd one was on More4 the other night so we might get that one in 6 days time :p

I saw the ad in a london paper yesterday.

Guess which one is the PC (and not the one that got his knob out in Confetti)

:rolleyes: Yawn.

picture1cw1.png

:D

heheh :p
Not watched all teh adverts, I think I have just seen the one where he freezes?

Dvorak just needs his internet access revoked. :D :p

Dvorak just needs his internet access revoked. :D :p

I'm beginning to think people should have a license for internet access. Reckon they should also have to demonstrate a certain level of competence, much like driving.

I'm beginning to think people should have a license for internet access. Reckon they should also have to demonstrate a certain level of competence, much like driving.

If the internet had licenses, Dvorak would definitely have the competence. He however is kinda like the old guy that has had a mid-life crisis, he bought a new fancy fast car (got published) and now feels that he has to show off (write articles that will get either group pissed off) and steal as much of the show he can from other people.

If the internet had licenses, Dvorak would definitely have the competence. He however is kinda like the old guy that has had a mid-life crisis, he bought a new fancy fast car (got published) and now feels that he has to show off (write articles that will get either group pissed off) and steal as much of the show he can from other people.

I also believe that motorists should be retested for driving competence every 10 years after the age of 50, or maybe 60.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back