w00 Mitchell and Webb UK GetAMac ads

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
I just got a text from a friend of mine who is big into Peep Show and he told me that Mitchell and Webb the two main actors in the series are now the UK face of the Apple Mac vs PC ads in the UK

UK Mac vs PC ads

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Bill Gates will be on The Daily Show tonight and will come face-to-face with the "PC" from the commercials (I forget the guys name).

~bk

I
Political User
Pretty funny commericals. I like the Virus and Restarting ones.

madmatt said:
Bill Gates will be on The Daily Show tonight and will come face-to-face with the "PC" from the commercials (I forget the guys name).
John Hodgman, I think.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
cool, the January 23rd one was on More4 the other night so we might get that one in 6 days time :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I saw the ad in a london paper yesterday.

Guess which one is the PC (and not the one that got his knob out in Confetti)

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
heheh :p
Not watched all teh adverts, I think I have just seen the one where he freezes?

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
Dvorak just needs his internet access revoked. :D :p
I'm beginning to think people should have a license for internet access. Reckon they should also have to demonstrate a certain level of competence, much like driving.

X-Istence

Political User
I'm beginning to think people should have a license for internet access. Reckon they should also have to demonstrate a certain level of competence, much like driving.
If the internet had licenses, Dvorak would definitely have the competence. He however is kinda like the old guy that has had a mid-life crisis, he bought a new fancy fast car (got published) and now feels that he has to show off (write articles that will get either group pissed off) and steal as much of the show he can from other people.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
If the internet had licenses, Dvorak would definitely have the competence. He however is kinda like the old guy that has had a mid-life crisis, he bought a new fancy fast car (got published) and now feels that he has to show off (write articles that will get either group pissed off) and steal as much of the show he can from other people.
I also believe that motorists should be retested for driving competence every 10 years after the age of 50, or maybe 60.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8