• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Very Important..Read this

M

MrWatchDawg

Hey guys I found this interesting video. Check it out and post your feedback in there forums on what you think

Just the link to the site please, not the forum - Jewelzz

-MrWatchDawg

M

MrWatchDawg

Sorry dude..The only reason I posted to the link is because. It kinda had a detail on the video a little...

M

MrWatchDawg

Here is the link again..sorry jewelzz...Ill post the whole paragraph..and btw..I know this is a little off topic. Why does every moderator get jealous when someone else posts a link to another site besides theres..I mean I dont understand that..sorry to say that..and here is the link again..ill take the link of as soon as I post the messege i saw there..

Click here

-MrWatchDawg

M

MrWatchDawg

Sorry didnt know you were a girl..sorry..and yes ill post the stuff here in a minute or two..just rewplyin to these e-mails that i jsut got..give me a few minutes..ok?

-MrWatchDawg

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
now, now, jewelzz didn't get jelous of anything.

as moderators, we are charged with certain responsibilities...don't get mad at anyone for doing their job please

M

MrWatchDawg

I know that dude...and actually that was like 3 days ago..hehe..but no what i was wondering is that i have noticed on other xp forums to that in there guidelines they dont want anyother sp related sites posted or even advertised! I mean what because theyll loose there hits or why..I mean I run a tech site my self but still..

Go against what a team member says again and you will not be welcome here. It has already happened to you at another forum. I can understand that you want people to visit your site. This is not where to do it. If you would like to contact an Admin, you may ask for a link exchange on our front page.

M

MrWatchDawg

Yah I can understand that you dont want me to post that link but the thing is that I thought it would be interesting to share it with everyone else! and about the link exchage..yes ill contact a mod about the link exchange...After i get a domain..

-MrWatchDawg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix