Very Important..Read this

M

MrWatchDawg

Hey guys I found this interesting video. Check it out and post your feedback in there forums on what you think

Just the link to the site please, not the forum - Jewelzz

-MrWatchDawg

All you need is the link to the video, not another forum.

Sorry dude..The only reason I posted to the link is because. It kinda had a detail on the video a little...

<---- Dudette :)

Just copy and paste what you had written in the forum. Sorry Glaaineboy, I damnage the link :eek:

Here is the link again..sorry jewelzz...Ill post the whole paragraph..and btw..I know this is a little off topic. Why does every moderator get jealous when someone else posts a link to another site besides theres..I mean I dont understand that..sorry to say that..and here is the link again..ill take the link of as soon as I post the messege i saw there..

Click here

-MrWatchDawg

Sorry didnt know you were a girl..sorry..and yes ill post the stuff here in a minute or two..just rewplyin to these e-mails that i jsut got..give me a few minutes..ok?

-MrWatchDawg

now, now, jewelzz didn't get jelous of anything.

as moderators, we are charged with certain responsibilities...don't get mad at anyone for doing their job please

I am not getting mad i was just wondering and i was not trying to be offensive eother

Originally posted by MrWatchDawg
Why does every moderator get jealous when someone else posts a link to another site besides theres
I explained to you yesterday that its against forum guidelines

Forgot already ???

read this

:rolleyes:

I know that dude...and actually that was like 3 days ago..hehe..but no what i was wondering is that i have noticed on other xp forums to that in there guidelines they dont want anyother sp related sites posted or even advertised! I mean what because theyll loose there hits or why..I mean I run a tech site my self but still..

Go against what a team member says again and you will not be welcome here. It has already happened to you at another forum. I can understand that you want people to visit your site. This is not where to do it. If you would like to contact an Admin, you may ask for a link exchange on our front page.

Yah I can understand that you dont want me to post that link but the thing is that I thought it would be interesting to share it with everyone else! and about the link exchage..yes ill contact a mod about the link exchange...After i get a domain..

-MrWatchDawg

Thanx guy, it got a lil hectic at work and I couldn't get back to the thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back