• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I have updated vbulletin and I know there is going to be a few bugs until I get to re-add all the hacks I have applied.

All files and templates were changed in the last update, making things particularly hard to easily update.

Here are the bugs that I am aware of (please note, although it is something that I really want to do, I do not have the time to work on template changes with the orbitz theme at the moment, tho perhaps one of my vb using team members might be able to?? I dunno ;))

- Microstats not visible at the bottom {getmicrostats} is visible in it's place
- Mods and the team are back to default vb 'look' on the who's online table and page.
- Most recent thread is not visible on forumhome.

Fixed items will be marked as they are fixed as soon as I have completed the related hack.

The warning system has temporarily been removed, I will work on a little more when I return from my holidays!

Looks like you toned up the Orbitz Expanded theme with updated New Post indicatiors and the last post topic collum are showing the wrong topic

It is FAST! The number one reason for me not to visit NTFS very often, was because it was so slowwwww. Now all of the images load at once and I feel having my DSL connection back :p :) :lol:
I like it :D

Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Go for it xsiv, I've heard you say you've mad vb themes before :)
I have made a couple from scratch on a localhost. I think MdSalih has it handled.

LOL@ SpeedY_B a few posts up. :D

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Re: Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by xsivforce
I have made a couple from scratch on a localhost. I think MdSalih has it handled.

Didn't MdSalih have a handle on that a few months back? Aren't we still waiting? :run:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Didn't MdSalih have a handle on that a few months back? Aren't we still waiting? :run:

:eek: Ooooh man... low blow. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown