Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I have updated vbulletin and I know there is going to be a few bugs until I get to re-add all the hacks I have applied.

All files and templates were changed in the last update, making things particularly hard to easily update.

Here are the bugs that I am aware of (please note, although it is something that I really want to do, I do not have the time to work on template changes with the orbitz theme at the moment, tho perhaps one of my vb using team members might be able to?? I dunno ;))

- Microstats not visible at the bottom {getmicrostats} is visible in it's place
- Mods and the team are back to default vb 'look' on the who's online table and page.
- Most recent thread is not visible on forumhome.

Fixed items will be marked as they are fixed as soon as I have completed the related hack.

The warning system has temporarily been removed, I will work on a little more when I return from my holidays!

Looks like you toned up the Orbitz Expanded theme with updated New Post indicatiors and the last post topic collum are showing the wrong topic

take your time m8 + enjoy your holiday;)

as long as we can post everything else can wait:cool:

It is FAST! The number one reason for me not to visit NTFS very often, was because it was so slowwwww. Now all of the images load at once and I feel having my DSL connection back :p :) :lol:
I like it :D

Before the post indicators just flashed, but now it stays dark and the circles appear one by one (You call that no change?)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
tho perhaps one of my vb using team members might be able to?? I dunno ;))

Guess that leaves out Invision using Team members. :p

Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by xsivforce
isnt that most of us?

Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Go for it xsiv, I've heard you say you've mad vb themes before :)

Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Go for it xsiv, I've heard you say you've mad vb themes before :)

I have made a couple from scratch on a localhost. I think MdSalih has it handled.

LOL@ SpeedY_B a few posts up. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

I have made a couple from scratch on a localhost. I think MdSalih has it handled.

Didn't MdSalih have a handle on that a few months back? Aren't we still waiting? :run:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Didn't MdSalih have a handle on that a few months back? Aren't we still waiting? :run:

:eek: Ooooh man... low blow. :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Vbulletin Update - 11th August

Originally posted by gonaads
:eek: Ooooh man... low blow. :p
no a kick in the beanbag would be a low blow

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back