Valve's Steam

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
If you use it.
What is your Steam name

I am ElectronicPunk

Damn, I still have to install it *checks time* Hmm, maybe I'll do it now.

Username: Glaanieboy
I already added you two as my friends :)

Ok, lets see if that came thru.
Friends is a little temperamental these days.

ICU2! What's next? (Never done thiis before, I got halflife and all shiz installed)

Well we play!
If you are in a game I can join and vice-versa.

I am known as X-Istence, but i hardly play anymore. If we are going to have matches, let me know so i can get Win2k installed, and play as well.

This is fun! I just played on the Hump'm and DUmp'm server and they were acting like crazy! This was a fun experience!

Its more fun when people are wacky, and hack, and you then kill em even though they aimbot and shot 5 bullets but lag cause of their hacks :)

Muahahahahaha....

Attachments

• bf19424bullets.jpg
    bf19424bullets.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 135
can be found as Thwack on friends list but normally play as BlackDeath.

voodeehoo or 13strikes...one of them works...I signed up as voodeehoo and just name changed to 13strikes so I think I would be voodeehoo...I'll start playing if I find you guys on prolly

I am known as Toro
Also on a lighter note i cant voice to work at all well it work :mad: when i test it in the options menu but in game i push the buttton and nothing happens. Any ideas.
Toro

Yo, where do I get Steam? Does it come with a game, do u have to buy it? I'v heard of it but never used it before, I might want to start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back