Valve's Steam

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Ok, lets see if that came thru.
Friends is a little temperamental these days.

X-Istence

Political User
I am known as X-Istence, but i hardly play anymore. If we are going to have matches, let me know so i can get Win2k installed, and play as well.

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
This is fun! I just played on the Hump'm and DUmp'm server and they were acting like crazy! This was a fun experience!

X-Istence

Political User
Its more fun when people are wacky, and hack, and you then kill em even though they aimbot and shot 5 bullets but lag cause of their hacks :)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
voodeehoo or 13strikes...one of them works...I signed up as voodeehoo and just name changed to 13strikes so I think I would be voodeehoo...I'll start playing if I find you guys on prolly

Andre9570

Drift On...
I am known as Toro
Also on a lighter note i cant voice to work at all well it work :mad: when i test it in the options menu but in game i push the buttton and nothing happens. Any ideas.
Toro

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yo, where do I get Steam? Does it come with a game, do u have to buy it? I'v heard of it but never used it before, I might want to start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda99