v3c w/alltell v4 flash ? about power saver mode

Pyde_pypper

OSNN Newbie
curious if any of you folks know how or can you turn off power saver mode. No I'm not talking about the battery saver in initial setup. A friend of mine says his phone is going in to POWER SAVER mode w/Alltel flash V3c. He has VZW service. Keep in mind I flashed his phone at the same time I did mine and I don't have an issue. I've never heard of POWER SAVER mode, but then again I don't have Alltel just a VZW v3c flashed 2 Alltel. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Peace

I've heard of power save mode coming up after hours of no connection to a network... but not of anyway to turn it off. where is he at that he has no network connection for that long of a period???

At his office in the chicago suburbs. He must be in one of the DEAD zone areas, I know the building he is in is all Steel and there is a lot of electrical stuff and wireless networking. That could be his issue in a weak signal area and if he's in the right spot at his office he may just loose everythig. I know I can't talk to him on his cell when he's in the building, no way no can do. It's just terrible. Thx for the info. Peace

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back