• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

UT2003 crashes to desktop

O

OTE

After finishing a level the game crashes to desktop, but its still in the taskbar, by clicking on it the game comes back to life. Its not a major problem but it does get annoying.

ATi 8500 retail not o/ced
ATi Catalyst 3.0 and 4012(i think) control pannel
UT2003 full game with 2166 patch
DX8.1

Whilst upgrading from 2.5 to 3.0 i completely removed the old drivers inc. from registry.

Cheers

W

WinXPMan

You might want to install the older drivers that came with the Unreal Tournament 2003 CD3. That game is very particular about what drivers are installed.

O

OTE

ok, thanks for the replys. where can i get this patch? do i just go to the microsoft website and search for UT2003 patch or what? thanks again.

O

OTE

in deed it was but what sort of search would you recommend doing on thier website for the patch, ive gone through windows up date and am completely up to date.

O

OTE

im running XP. Strange thing is i payed it for a bit and now i doesnt crash at all. Very strange, i hadnt restarted or anything since last posting. Very Strange indeed but theat Wincrap "insert version here" for you.:D :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies