• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

UT2003 Beta DEMO!!!!

S

ssj4conejo

lol

That had been leaked a long time ago, if you hang around Mirc u can get stuff alot earlier than you think....

Re: lol

Originally posted by ssj4conejo
That had been leaked a long time ago, if you hang around Mirc u can get stuff alot earlier than you think....
Try and get a link to it then.....You say IRC to some people and they say.....uhhhhhhh waaaaa????? Imp-iso, solidiso, isoparadise, isollusion, ISOurce.....ring a bell???

L

loque

ok I'll do you one better.....NightHawk

try this site... it has the Demo beta (~200meg) and the full game beta(~900meg)

Link removed. No warez or cracks. Please refer to the Forum Guidelines - Jewelzz

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Epic Games have made it very clear that this demo is not a representation of the final product and is not going to be th eversion that is released as a demo ... Army Operations uses a newer build of the engine!!

They have also made it clear that distribution of this demo is illegal, hence we gotta remove the links ;)

S

ssj4conejo

IRC

When i said Mirc i meant to go to www.mirc.com and download it, if not you can get different scripts just like it. And connect to a warez channel and download the game, trading channels can get u stuff quicker, leech channels are too slow.. Just a hint , this is all for educational purposes only i am not responsible for your actions.

L

loque

ok well I apologize for getting upset.... I honestly did not see the crack on the page.... The site must have been updated because it was not there when I last checked.... but anyways I am sorry

no problem, mistakes are normal, (I made one 3 years ago), LOL

Just didn't want XP-erience.org to get into trouble,

nice game by the way, love the demo, but like e-punk said final release will be different.

:cool:

L

loque

ya I read the press release on their fourms.... still is fun to play a taste of what is going to be a killer game

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies