UT2003 Beta DEMO!!!!

lol

That had been leaked a long time ago, if you hang around Mirc u can get stuff alot earlier than you think....

Re: lol

Originally posted by ssj4conejo
That had been leaked a long time ago, if you hang around Mirc u can get stuff alot earlier than you think....

Try and get a link to it then.....You say IRC to some people and they say.....uhhhhhhh waaaaa????? Imp-iso, solidiso, isoparadise, isollusion, ISOurce.....ring a bell???

ok I'll do you one better.....NightHawk

try this site... it has the Demo beta (~200meg) and the full game beta(~900meg)

Link removed. No warez or cracks. Please refer to the Forum Guidelines - Jewelzz

It's also got a crack on that page loque, it's your choice either take the link off, or the mods will.

:cool:

ok wow sorry..... didn't even see it there.... little up tight in here?

No loque, we're not uptight. XP-erinece.org will not tolerate any talk of warez or cracks. You can read the Forum Guidelines here. Perhaps you just need a refresher of what is and isn't tolerated here.

MEEEOOOW!!! Them some sharp /\$$ Nails.

Watch out! There's a MOD about. :p

Epic Games have made it very clear that this demo is not a representation of the final product and is not going to be th eversion that is released as a demo ... Army Operations uses a newer build of the engine!!

They have also made it clear that distribution of this demo is illegal, hence we gotta remove the links ;)

IRC

When i said Mirc i meant to go to www.mirc.com and download it, if not you can get different scripts just like it. And connect to a warez channel and download the game, trading channels can get u stuff quicker, leech channels are too slow.. Just a hint , this is all for educational purposes only i am not responsible for your actions.

ok well I apologize for getting upset.... I honestly did not see the crack on the page.... The site must have been updated because it was not there when I last checked.... but anyways I am sorry

Hey well this is a party..... who wants a drink?

(That's ok eh? lol)

no problem, mistakes are normal, (I made one 3 years ago), LOL

Just didn't want XP-erience.org to get into trouble,

nice game by the way, love the demo, but like e-punk said final release will be different.

:cool:

ya I read the press release on their fourms.... still is fun to play a taste of what is going to be a killer game

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back