Using an apple G5 with 23" screen

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
hello peeps :)

am currently in the University of Texas @ Austin computer lab using a g5 with the massive 23inch screen :)

rather a nice system this... even though my detest of apple and its general software remains rather undiminished... the looks and the massive LCD display rather make things a little more enjoyable... :D

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
right... well am back to normal with my system now :)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
he he :p i love having a play on macs + quite like them, but the price :eek:

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
i know they reduced the price......but there still expensive!!!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
:rolleyes: I'm not going to argue it. It'll just start debate, It's pointless, and some people are just to ignorant to have an open mind.

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Hehe yeah...they're nice-looking machines. Everytime I go down to the UCLA store to pick up something, I usually go hang out in the Computers section for a while. Shiny new G5 on display with dual cinematic displays connected to it. Yum.

desie

OSNN Senior Addict
We have a G5 in the studio room at college. Replaced a crappy 400mhz celeron machine lol.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
SPeedY_B said:
:rolleyes: I'm not going to argue it. It'll just start debate, It's pointless, and some people are just to ignorant to have an open mind.
i didn't have much fun on the mac :(

I like my windows specific shortcuts and my 2 mouse buttons :D

the mac though did have some nice photo editing stuff (was there with my gf)

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Henyman said:
i know they reduced the price......but there still expensive!!!
Haven't you heard? Creating affordable machines is against Apple's mission statement.

In all seriousness though, it seems like things may be changing. The upgrades/price drops (whichever way you look at it) on the eMacs and the portables line-up is a good first step.

vern

Dominus
Political Access
Yep. Those cinematic screens are just awesome. I got to play around with lots of Apple hardware at the Apple store in Mall of America, and for a minute, I wanted to get an Apple. heh.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Sazar said:
i didn't have much fun on the mac :(

I like my windows specific shortcuts and my 2 mouse buttons :D

the mac though did have some nice photo editing stuff (was there with my gf)

Pics?

J/K

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PseudoKiller