Using an apple G5 with 23" screen

Sazar

Rest In Peace
hello peeps :)

am currently in the University of Texas @ Austin computer lab using a g5 with the massive 23inch screen :)

rather a nice system this... even though my detest of apple and its general software remains rather undiminished... the looks and the massive LCD display rather make things a little more enjoyable... :D

right... well am back to normal with my system now :)

he he :p i love having a play on macs + quite like them, but the price :eek:

i know they reduced the price......but there still expensive!!!

:rolleyes: I'm not going to argue it. It'll just start debate, It's pointless, and some people are just to ignorant to have an open mind.

Hehe yeah...they're nice-looking machines. Everytime I go down to the UCLA store to pick up something, I usually go hang out in the Computers section for a while. Shiny new G5 on display with dual cinematic displays connected to it. Yum.
grin.gif

We have a G5 in the studio room at college. Replaced a crappy 400mhz celeron machine lol.

SPeedY_B said:
:rolleyes: I'm not going to argue it. It'll just start debate, It's pointless, and some people are just to ignorant to have an open mind.

i didn't have much fun on the mac :(

I like my windows specific shortcuts and my 2 mouse buttons :D

the mac though did have some nice photo editing stuff (was there with my gf)

Henyman said:
i know they reduced the price......but there still expensive!!!

Haven't you heard? Creating affordable machines is against Apple's mission statement.
rofl.gif

In all seriousness though, it seems like things may be changing. The upgrades/price drops (whichever way you look at it) on the eMacs and the portables line-up is a good first step.

Yep. Those cinematic screens are just awesome. I got to play around with lots of Apple hardware at the Apple store in Mall of America, and for a minute, I wanted to get an Apple. heh.

Sazar said:
i didn't have much fun on the mac :(

I like my windows specific shortcuts and my 2 mouse buttons :D

the mac though did have some nice photo editing stuff (was there with my gf)

Pics?

J/K

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back