upload and download speed

M

mafiafromrussia

i'm just wondering how can i monitor my current upload/download speeds? cuz when i sometimes downloading from programs that dont show the speed or doing other stuff i just want to see how fast it's going

M

mafiafromrussia

hey KLoWn i cant get to that file cuz i need .net acount which i dont got. but if you will see this in next couple hours could u plz upload it to my ftp at ftp://162.83.209.163:31300/ ?

and keylo where do i grab that DU meter?

M

mafiafromrussia

i tryed that stat bar thing. and in the network trarfic meter options i have 1)ms tcp loopback interface 2) wan (ppp/slip) interface 3) netgear fa310tx fasat ethernet adapter(ngrpci) - packet scheduler.
which of them should i monitor to see my true speed?

D

dejav00

The netgear ethernet adapter, so statbar monitors all data going to and from your PC, regardless whether it's LAN or WAN.

M

mafiafromrussia

just some one downloading a game from me.
plus just saw someone trying to delete some files from my ftp. damn kids

and if i set monitor to netgear only it doesnt show any of the upload speed. it's just 0

D

dejav00

::sigh::

I know what you mean about people trying to delete your FTP stuff...

Sorry I didn't see the little "-packet scheduler" =\

Try the WAN (ppp/slip) interface, if that doesn't work try the first one, one of them should work :D

Sorry I can't help very well...it's hard with a 3rd Party program and a different system etc...

M

mafiafromrussia

allright i tryed DU meter 3.02 and i used option for "dial-up connections only" that one shows much real speed. thanks for help everyone

K

KLoWn

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
hey KLoWn i cant get to that file cuz i need .net acount which i dont got. but if you will see this in next couple hours could u plz upload it to my ftp at ftp://162.83.209.163:31300/ ?

and keylo where do i grab that DU meter?
Sorry dude I missed ya message. You will like Net.Medic if you like DU Meter. Get a junk net account thru hotmail.com and you can get it. I am going out of town soon today. Won't be back for a week or 2. If you know a good Upload site or whatever let me know within a hour of this message time stamp and i'll put it there. Or ask catch to grab it and send it to ya.

Gotta go Cya

M

mafiafromrussia

i guess i wont get that prog now :) ? just been out playing pool with friends all night. but what that program that u wanted to give me does?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut