upload and download speed

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

i'm just wondering how can i monitor my current upload/download speeds? cuz when i sometimes downloading from programs that dont show the speed or doing other stuff i just want to see how fast it's going

hey KLoWn i cant get to that file cuz i need .net acount which i dont got. but if you will see this in next couple hours could u plz upload it to my ftp at ftp://162.83.209.163:31300/ ?

and keylo where do i grab that DU meter?

i tryed that stat bar thing. and in the network trarfic meter options i have 1)ms tcp loopback interface 2) wan (ppp/slip) interface 3) netgear fa310tx fasat ethernet adapter(ngrpci) - packet scheduler.
which of them should i monitor to see my true speed?

The netgear ethernet adapter, so statbar monitors all data going to and from your PC, regardless whether it's LAN or WAN.

ait who's here with 213.100.105.210 ip? and is from STOCKHOLM ?

just some one downloading a game from me.
plus just saw someone trying to delete some files from my ftp. damn kids

and if i set monitor to netgear only it doesnt show any of the upload speed. it's just 0

::sigh::

I know what you mean about people trying to delete your FTP stuff...

Sorry I didn't see the little "-packet scheduler" =\

Try the WAN (ppp/slip) interface, if that doesn't work try the first one, one of them should work :D

Sorry I can't help very well...it's hard with a 3rd Party program and a different system etc...

allright i tryed DU meter 3.02 and i used option for "dial-up connections only" that one shows much real speed. thanks for help everyone

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
hey KLoWn i cant get to that file cuz i need .net acount which i dont got. but if you will see this in next couple hours could u plz upload it to my ftp at ftp://162.83.209.163:31300/ ?

and keylo where do i grab that DU meter?

Sorry dude I missed ya message. You will like Net.Medic if you like DU Meter. Get a junk net account thru hotmail.com and you can get it. I am going out of town soon today. Won't be back for a week or 2. If you know a good Upload site or whatever let me know within a hour of this message time stamp and i'll put it there. Or ask catch to grab it and send it to ya.

Gotta go Cya

i guess i wont get that prog now :) ? just been out playing pool with friends all night. but what that program that u wanted to give me does?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back