Upgrading let me get some help please

P

Pimpdaddy122181

ok, right now i have a Nvidia TNT2 M64 32 MB PCI video card, what is ALOT better than that! this card sucks, need another one.

please let me know.

P.S. my computer does not have AGP, upgrading to new computer in about 1 year.
Need the best PCI card availaible, most i can spend is $150 U.S.
thanks!

P

Pimpdaddy122181

i was thinking about that, but i already have enough money to get another vid card, plus when i get my new system im giving this computer to my wife.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Pimpdaddy122181
i was thinking about that, but i already have enough money to get another vid card, plus when i get my new system im giving this computer to my wife.
That's gonna score points with her. :p
Give her the old one and you get the new HOT ROD 'Puter. Heh heh heh...

For what you have in the old Box, A G-force2 is enough. Save yer money.

Is the Wife gonna be doin serious image work, hardcore gaming, or just surfin the net?

If nuthin serious then get the G-force2 and save the rest of yer money for the new 'Puter.

Or take the Wife to Mac Donald's :D

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Zedric
Getting a PCI card now would be a waste of money. You don't want it in the new computer anyway.
He want's it for the old one he has now. :)

(see his previous posts)

P

Pimpdaddy122181

wife will just be doing some surfing. you think the Geoforce 4 mx440 will do the job? will get one this month then, thanks guy's.

btw, if you have anymore ideas, keep posting. thx.

Originally posted by gonaads
He want's it for the old one he has now. :)

(see his previous posts)
I assumed the card would be changed back at that time and this new card put in the new computer. If not, I think GF4 is over the top. The GF2 would probably perform just as well seeing that the PCI bus is so much slower than the AGP bus. But I'm not 100% sure.

Originally posted by Pimpdaddy122181
wife will just be doing some surfing. you think the Geoforce 4 mx440 will do the job?
Oh surfing? Well then you need a <insert name of any cheap generic card of any kind>. It will do the job for you. :)

P

Pimpdaddy122181

lol, i need a card that will get me through the rest of this year that is easily O/Ced.
one more question, what is the best brand of Geoforce 4 mx 440 card for it's price, im hearing the PNY is of good quality. let me know what you think. thanks for all your help guys. KEEP POSTING! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut