Unwanted G5 for Christmas ;)

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I just came across this and thought we really should have a thread on it....

Note to Mac users - check which forum I have posted in :p

Hahaha! That was really hilarious. Superb prank. I love this guy. :D :p

seen it before, but its really quite funny. Mac users tend to scare me with their almost religious devotion to the product. At the risk of starting an argument, does it really matter what OS your running if you still write in 1337 sp33k? ;)

it was posted here a few weeks ago?

Henyman said:
it was posted here a few weeks ago?
I think its like a month old .. not sure about posted here but made front page of /. when it was "new".

I saw it some time ago too...but it didn't mention it was a prank when I saw it then. Everyone thought it was real, and I remember all the Mac zealots going nuts, claiming to be "sick in the stomach" and what not. Weird people... :D

Yeah, I saw the "I feel sick" **** first-hand. That's just ****ed up. Bunch of over-reacting sissies. Give mac owners a bad name.

The power supply had to be removed; it was hidden away under the lower panel. I installed in an ATX supply with Velcro:

LoL

SPeedY_B said:
Yeah, I saw the "I feel sick" **** first-hand. That's just ****ed up. Bunch of over-reacting sissies. Give mac owners a bad name.

Then why'd you say ya got all queazy and almost blew chunks when ya first read it? :eek: :p

*runs away very fast and hides*

LOL :p

[Offtopic]Damn gonaads, a Lamborghini with jet-engines? :eek:[/Offtopic]

I got as far as "...but I wanted a Dell for Christmas" and started laughing.

btw. I've been into computers since I first figured out what the 8 dip switches in my parents 8086 were for but don't hang out in too many forums and never in chat so what the heck is "1337"?

NetRyder said:
LOL :p

[Offtopic]Damn gonaads, a Lamborghini with jet-engines? :eek:[/Offtopic]

[Offtopic]Ludicrous Speed :D[/Offtopic]

Tyinsar said:
.... so what the heck is "1337"?
yeah - 6502 it ain't ;) But DIP switches, ahhhh that takes me back (we used to have patch boards, hence the still used phrase to "patch" software :cool:

gonaads said:
[Offtopic]Ludicrous Speed :D[/Offtopic]

[offtopic]What's wrong sanders? Chicken ! :D[/offtopic]

[ontopic]That is really cool how he did that lol ... [/ontopic]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back