Unwanted G5 for Christmas ;)

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
I just came across this and thought we really should have a thread on it....

Note to Mac users - check which forum I have posted in :p

Graebob

Generally Random
seen it before, but its really quite funny. Mac users tend to scare me with their almost religious devotion to the product. At the risk of starting an argument, does it really matter what OS your running if you still write in 1337 sp33k? ;)

Xie

- geek -
Henyman said:
it was posted here a few weeks ago?
I think its like a month old .. not sure about posted here but made front page of /. when it was "new".

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
I saw it some time ago too...but it didn't mention it was a prank when I saw it then. Everyone thought it was real, and I remember all the Mac zealots going nuts, claiming to be "sick in the stomach" and what not. Weird people... :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Yeah, I saw the "I feel sick" **** first-hand. That's just ****ed up. Bunch of over-reacting sissies. Give mac owners a bad name.

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
The power supply had to be removed; it was hidden away under the lower panel. I installed in an ATX supply with Velcro:

LoL

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
Yeah, I saw the "I feel sick" **** first-hand. That's just ****ed up. Bunch of over-reacting sissies. Give mac owners a bad name.

Then why'd you say ya got all queazy and almost blew chunks when ya first read it? :eek: :p

*runs away very fast and hides*

Tyinsar

of Lurkers'R'us
I got as far as "...but I wanted a Dell for Christmas" and started laughing.

btw. I've been into computers since I first figured out what the 8 dip switches in my parents 8086 were for but don't hang out in too many forums and never in chat so what the heck is "1337"?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Tyinsar said:
.... so what the heck is "1337"?
yeah - 6502 it ain't ;) But DIP switches, ahhhh that takes me back (we used to have patch boards, hence the still used phrase to "patch" software :cool:

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
gonaads said:
[Offtopic]Ludicrous Speed :D[/Offtopic]
[offtopic]What's wrong sanders? Chicken ! :D[/offtopic]

[ontopic]That is really cool how he did that lol ... [/ontopic]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mannashley