• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Union Jack Trousers

L

Lee

Ian Polter (I think he is a Golfer) at the open is wearing Union Jack trousers.

Guess what, the PC brigade have been phoning into the Open moaning they find it offensive, OMFG is all I can say, they should get a life, ff's

Talk Sport the radio station I listen to 24/7/365 just asked people to e-mail them and tell them what you think. I personally have told them it is brill.

Can you please e-mail them and tell them your thoughts please, their web site and e-mail is on it when it loads on is www.talksport.net

Thanks!

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Saw them trouser's earlier,he needs arresting by the fashion police :D
The things people complain about as being offensive is unbelievable :rolleyes:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Ooooooooooooooooooh piss off. I can't stand people who think that anything remotely linked to a certain country (mostly the flag's design in any shape or form) is offensive. I'd really like to smack some ****ing sense into them. It's a bunch of colours for christs sake! grr :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal