Union Jack Trousers

L

Lee

Ian Polter (I think he is a Golfer) at the open is wearing Union Jack trousers.

Guess what, the PC brigade have been phoning into the Open moaning they find it offensive, OMFG is all I can say, they should get a life, ff's

Talk Sport the radio station I listen to 24/7/365 just asked people to e-mail them and tell them what you think. I personally have told them it is brill.

Can you please e-mail them and tell them your thoughts please, their web site and e-mail is on it when it loads on is www.talksport.net

Thanks!

Saw them trouser's earlier,he needs arresting by the fashion police :D
The things people complain about as being offensive is unbelievable :rolleyes:

Ooooooooooooooooooh piss off. I can't stand people who think that anything remotely linked to a certain country (mostly the flag's design in any shape or form) is offensive. I'd really like to smack some ****ing sense into them. It's a bunch of colours for christs sake! grr :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back