UK Image Modification

Alrighty... I made a few versions with the map. If you like one that has something but not exactly what you need let me know. I have the psd files and can easily change them. :D

Blimey, now I am spoilt for choice :)
Having a good look thru em.

Didn't think I would like teh white border but it seems to work well.
Think the blue is gonna have to be lighter on UnitedKingdom_Blue perhaps like Blue2
4,5,6,noire are too bright, and the red one doesn't work too well :)

Dunno about the marbled 3, but the radial one was cool, would need it to have our HQ as the focal point tho :D

Electronic Punk said:
Blimey, now I am spoilt for choice :)
Having a good look thru em.

Didn't think I would like teh white border but it seems to work well.
Think the blue is gonna have to be lighter on UnitedKingdom_Blue perhaps like Blue2
4,5,6,noire are too bright, and the red one doesn't work too well :)

Dunno about the marbled 3, but the radial one was cool, would need it to have our HQ as the focal point tho :D
put a dot on you HQ and I could make it focused on that...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back